- This event has passed.
Learn To Fish at Dalewood Conservation Area
July 15 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmfree
The Learn to Fish program introduces kids, teens and adults to fishing. This fun and engaging two–hour program combines a one-hour practical teaching session with one hour of supervised hands–on fishing.
Session 1 begins at 10 a.m.
Session 2 begins at 1 p.m.
The program will teach you how to:
- rig, bait and cast a fishing rod
- identify and catch local fish species
- get a fishing licence and follow fishing regulations
- discover more about fishing in Ontario
- fish safely and sustainably
We provide everything you need, including:
- experienced instructors focused on fish, fun and safety
- fishing rod, reel and bait
- a fishing licence to take part in the Learn to Fish program
- lifejacket and sunglasses