Explore Our Hiking Trails
Kettle Creek Conservation Authority proudly supports and promotes an active lifestyle by providing access to 24 kilometres of natural surface recreational hiking trails. Hiking in nature is a great way to stay mentally and physically fit. Being active in nature can lead to more energy, less tension and better self-esteem and concentration.
Responsible Recreation on KCCA Trails
• Exercise caution. Do not attend if conditions are wet.
• Please do not block gates at property entrances.
• If there is an emergency, call 911.
• Pass the Ontario Government COVID-19 Self-Assessment
• Follow all current provincial and local health unit restrictions and guidelines during gathering limits.
See a concern on our trail?
Take a picture, identify a nearby landmark (bridge number) and send us an e-mail so that we can address the issue promptly.